Sunday, April 3, 2011

My New Adventure

For those of you who know me well, you'd think I wouldn't need any more adventure in my life.  Apparently I just can't get enough so this week I have started a new project.  I have been accepted as the Detroit Christian Reading Examiner at http://www.examiner.com/ .  I will be writing reviews about Christian books, both fiction and non-fiction, along with articles about interesting things happening in the Christian reading world.  If you have any books or events that you'd like to see an article about, please feel free to let me know.  I'm looking forward to this new adventure - at least now I have an excuse to spend hours reading!!!  I'll let you know when the first article is published.

My first review on http://www.examiner.com/ will be a review of Karen Kingsbury's book Divine.  It's a great book - not that Karen Kingsbury could write a book that wasn't, but it's definitely worth a read.  It will touch your heart and make you think.  I won't say anymore just now, I'll wait and let you read the review.

Have a great day, Linda

1 comment: