Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!!

Sorry I've been inactive for so long;  life got a little more "adventurous" than I expected for a little while!

On my way to work this morning a song popped into my head that I hadn't thought about in a long time and it helped to remind me that I don't have to rely on just MY strength to get through this daily adventure.  The song is based on Isaiah 40:31; They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles.  They shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.  The end of the song says "teach me Lord, teach me Lord, to wait".   

Hopefully you'll be encouraged by this verse/ song as I was.

On another note:  I've started following several couponing and money saving blogs/pages here and on Facebook.  One of them is http://www.thegiveawaycorner.com/   They give away something free every day.  It's pretty cool, check it out!

Have a great day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment