Monday, March 21, 2011

And the thunder rolled ....

I heard it .. all evening and most of the night ...  the thunder from the first Spring storms.  All I could think was how glad I was that it wasn't SNOW!!!!!    Winter doesn't want to give up just yet, so the week ahead looks a bit chilly and damp.  That's ok; I still have many indoor "adventures" to complete before I'm ready for spending more time outside than in!

So, what's on your agenda today???

My goal for the day is to remain cheerful and optimistic no matter what life throws at me.  Everything is an adventure and if you look hard enough you can always find a positive of some kind!  

I have work today of course, but I'm planning for a productive day there as well.  Right now our WIG (wildly important goal) is to have 25 life applications completed and submitted by June 30th.  We're going to make it too!  We have planned our work and we'll work our plan and the goal will take care of itself!   Ha! I need to do that at home too apparently! LOL

The Bible says that this is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!  I agree!  It's all about attitude.  No matter what life throws at me (or you) today, the secret is to rejoice and be glad for it.   Find just one positive in your day and focus on that!

Make it a great day ... after all, it really is up to YOU what kind of day you have!

1 comment:

  1. I like the "focus" of the day......"Find just one positive in your day...."

    Sometimes people feel it impossible to find ANYTHING positive about their day, but when you say to find "just one".....that should be something anyone can find.

    My positive for the day is that I woke up feeling a little better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete